Вы здесь: Главная / Тестирование
Тестирование на уровень знания английскго языка для beginners/elementary
- __________ (Me, my) name________( is, are, __ ) ___________.
- I _________ (is, am) ____________eight (year, years) old.
- I _________ (lives, live) in ____________ Korolev.
- I have/have got a friend. (She, he, his, her) name ____________ (is, are)
- I __________(like, likes) ice-cream but my friend _________(likes, like) sweets
- My friend___________(have/have got, has/has got) a teddy bear.
- I have/have got a house. (it, he) _______(is, are,___ )________big.
- My father and my mother (go, goes) to work every day.
- It ________________(rains, is raining) now.
- The sun___________ (is shinning , shines, shined) in the summer.
- Look! That man____________(tries, is trying) to open your car.
- He usually_____________ (go, goes, going) to work by bus.
- “Hurry up! We’re late”. OK, ____________(I come, I coming, I’m coming).
- Lena is looking for her pen. She__________ (lost, has lost, lose) it.
- Andrey didn’t have a car before. Now he has a car. He_______________ (bought, has bought, buyed) a car.
- You are eating in a restaurant. The waiter thinks you’ve finished eating and start to take your plates away. You say: Wait a minute! I ___________________( didn’t finished, haven’t finished, don’t finish) eating.
- Arthur is a friend of (me, mine)
- What time ______________(you get, did you get, you got) home yesterday?
- I _______________(getting, got, get) home__________(in, at, on) 10 pm yesterday.
- Where ________ ( ___, is, are) your cat?
- She _______ ( ___, is, are) ______ (in, on, outside) the table.
- Where is ____________ (___,the, a) teacher?
- Do you know where _________ (a, ___, the) London?
- Yes, London is in ( __, a, the) United Kingdom.
- Nick worked as a bank manager between 2010 and 2014. He now teaches English. So he _______________(use to, used to) work as a bank manager.
- It only takes me ten minutes to drive to work now that I have bought a new car. It ______________ (take, used to take, took) me more than thirty minutes before I bought my new car.
- ______________ (I fly, I’m flying, I flying) to London tomorrow.
- The plane (is departing, departs, departed) at 5 pm.
ТЕСТИРОВАНИЕ ДЛЯ UPPER-INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
- It’s 2 pm now and it started raining in the morning and continues to rain up till now. You say: It_____________________(is raining, it rained, has been raining) since morning.
- You started living in Oxford in 2011. It’s 2015 now. You say: I ______________________(lived, live, have lived, have been living) in Oxford since 2011
- I ___________________(living, live, have lived, have been living) in Oxford ___________( since, for ) 4 years.
- You are not sure if you will go London. So you say: If I (will go. Go, went) to London, I ( will buy, buy, bought) you a souvenir.
- You don’t have a car so you can’t go to the countryside. You say: If I (have, had) a car, I _______________9 (would, will,) go to the countryside.
- You don’t have fresh vegetables because you can’t go to the countryside. You say: If I __________ (went, go) to the countryside, I ____________(will. Would) bring some fresh vegetables.
- You failed you exam because you didn’t prepare for it well. You say: If I ____________________(prepared, had prepared, prepare) for the exam well, I ________________(would, will, would have) passed it.
- You don’t have a brother or sister so you are always lonely. You say: I wish I______________ (have, had) a brother or a sister.
- You don’t have wings therefore you can’t fly. You say: I wish I__________________ (can, could) fly.
- You didn’t listen to your parents’ advice and you fell into trouble. You say: I wish I (listened, had listened) to my parents’ advice.
- You went to the barber this morning and he cut your hair for you. You say: I _______________(cut my hair, had my hair cut) this morning.
- The plumbers are fixing your friend’s tap for him so you say: My friend is (fixing his tap, having his tap fixed).
- “Here is your appointment letter. Please ____________(go through, go in) it”.
- In Britain, criminals can’t ______________ (get out, get away) with crime.
- Her car (ran out, ran in) of petrol yesterday so she walked to the garage to buy some.
- She’s such a responsible lady. She always (carries on, carries out) her duties diligently.
Для прохождения тестирования, Вы должны выбрать из представленных уровней, предположительный для себя уровень и выполнить задания. Если Вы не знаете что выбрать, то выберите любой один или два теста. Мы дальше сами определим Ваш уровень.